Facial Injections Info
With the development of cosmetology, many opportunities have appeared for women in the form of complex care of their bodies, elimination of certain imperfections of the skin using ultramodern methods, which can include both sparing and more intensive methods.
The intensive struggle of women with signs of aging led to the development of a number of procedures and complexes for the face, which are injections.
Although this method is associated with penetration through the skin barrier, but it is quite effective and fast acting.
Injection cosmetology involves the introduction of various substances that have a certain effect on the skin and eliminate problems for a long time.
The procedure for the introduction of this substance by injection is carried out for a long time, it has become very popular among the fair sex with its highly effective action.
This is not surprising, since this acid is capable of:
- reduce the number of fine wrinkles and depth more significant;
- correction of the contour of the face (chin, cheekbones), eyelids and lips;
- increase the elasticity of the skin of the face, hands, neck, decollete;
- to get rid of imperfections of the skin (acne, post-acne) and rejuvenate it, anti-sucking properties are manifested.
Prior to this use other means containing this acid. To determine how many injections of hyaluronic acid is needed for the face, you should consult a specialist beautician who will determine the next steps and will sound the number of sessions.The number of them ranges from 3 to 10, for the entire course and directly depends on the places of their administration and the state of the skin before the procedures begin.
Perhaps, you will not only need injections. Mesotherapy for facial skin involves the introduction of hyaluronic acid with a mesoroller (there are variations in the length and number of needles on the drum). More details you can read in the article: What is hyaluronic acid and how it is used.
Also used are mixtures with the addition of collagen, various vitamin complexes, with amino acids. Thus, biorevitalization is performed.The effect lasts from six months to two years, it all depends on the individual characteristics. Radiesse has a similar effect, which is close to the naturalness of hyaluronic acid.
Externally, the visible facial rejuvenation occurs with the help of botox injections (the name of the active substance is botulinum toxin). It is aimed more at sculpting the face, rather than introducing the megapole substances under the skin to maintain its beauty and youth.Botox acts as a blocker of susceptibility to nerve impulses, because of this, muscles lose heightened tone and cease to contract, which produces smoothing of wrinkles.
Using the drug should:
- if desired, get rid of wrinkles (age wrinkles, mimic, for example, around the eyes);
- if necessary, lift the face oval.
The latter effect can remove the jawls on the face, which becomes obvious in older women. It is not recommended to apply up to 30 years old. The long-awaited result will be visible one week after the procedure. The amount of Botox injected depends on the number of wrinkles and the area of exposure.Bruises do not remain at the injection site. The effect of youth lasts up to six months. If you need a facelift without injections, that are becoming popular serum.
For example, they include BrilliAns, as a safe and painless therapy.
Injection of collagen
Another popular type of injections, which are introduced to those who wish to get rid of the signs of aging. After all, the amount of this substance in the body directly affects the appearance of the skin.These injections contribute to:
- elimination from age spots, post-acne;
- removing scarring and facial wrinkles;
- reducing deep wrinkles, eliminating small ones, for facelift.
Filling the lack of collagen in the skin, the injection produces an instant effect, which can last up to six months.
Although the action is not particularly long, such manipulations can stimulate the development of its own substance in the body, which will favorably affect the overall skin condition. It is recommended for women over 35 years of age. Before this, collagen-containing agents are used.Collagen injections lead to elasticity and smoothness of the skin. Its introduction occurs by means of injections in necessary sites of the face, a zone of a decollete, a neck. Both artificial and natural species are used.
At the same time, the former are able to cause allergic reactions, which can not be said about a natural product. For one course does not apply a large number of injections – to 5. After the time they are carried out again. Often used as facial beauty injections after 50 years. A bright representative is the preparation Collost.
PeptidesRejuvenation at the cellular level occurs precisely from injections with peptides. In the presence of skin problems, such as wrinkles, pigmentation, loss of elasticity (flabbiness), sessions of administration of this compound are used. There is biorevitalization, which is carried out as mesotherapy.
The active impact is directed to such processes:
- activation of regeneration, skin elasticity, synthesis of intercellular substance;
- optimization of antioxidant protection;
For the optimal effect of peptides on problem areas, it is possible to select purposeful methods:
- for the reconstruction of the dermis;
- for bleaching;
- for immunomodulating and anti-edematous effect (Timalin preparation);
- for exposure to a similar botox.
Also with it, you can get rid of recent acne, scars, heal inflammation and heal wounds. Modern fillers contain peptides as the main active substance. It is popular in use by women who are 35 years old. A popular drug is Aquasaine, which contains both peptides and hyaluronic acid, and coenzymes, amino acids and vitamins. And Laennec has a similar action, but is a placental hydrolyzate. These drugs are injected into the skin.
Injection of vitaminsTreatment of a multitude of skin problems can occur through the introduction of a skin inside the vitamin with a different spectrum of action, eliminate many cosmetic problems. With a shortage of vitamins inside the body, troubles with the skin will become noticeable, which can be expressed as:
- redness, peeling, increased work of the sebaceous glands, acne, freckles and the like;
- a sharp increase in the number of wrinkles, flabbiness of the skin, the grayness of the cover, swelling under the eyes and dark circles below them, traces of acne;
- expansion of pores and appearance of “black spots”.
Popular and such deficient for the skin are vitamins A, E, C, K, B group. They are the best helpers in the fight against imperfections of the skin if they are injected under the skin by the method of injections. The course is conducted from 3-5 sessions, once a year or two. Can be used when reaching 25 years of age.Vitamin injections can also cause negative consequences, especially if there is an allergy to one of their components.
A modern method for combating many skin imperfections, which can have rejuvenating properties. Ozone therapy is used as one of the components of the complex for skin care, it can include facial massage, placental masks, pilling.Ozone therapy are conducted in the amount of 5 – 10 sessions, their amount is set by a cosmetologist. The possibilities of this therapy are:
- rejuvenation and care;
- fighting acne;
- antikuperoznoe and anti-burn effect;
Ozone therapy does not have any period of effectiveness, since it has a healing character, and not a temporary cosmetic one. Widely used even from adolescence. It is also used for body correction.
ContraindicationsAlmost in all the above possibilities of “beauty injections” they have contraindications, in the presence of which it is worth not to use them.
Are they harmful? No, if you follow a few rules. Namely, do not apply for a procedure if:
- there is an allergic reaction to the components of the drug;
- in the body there are inflammatory processes or there are viral diseases, oncology;
- pregnancy and lactation, blood diseases;
- problems with the nervous system (epilepsy).
All possible negative consequences or contraindications for each injection procedure for a person is discussed individually with a specialist who will conduct the session.
The consequences of neglecting the rules can be varied: from peeling and redness to purulent rashes and itching.
Botox and facial fillers information:
- Getting Botox At 20 Botox is a safe FDA approved treatment for static wrinkles that can be started even in the 20’s as a great preventative treatment to avoid permanently etched facial wrinkles in the future. (Bryan Criswell, MD,...read more
- Botox Vertical Forehead Lines Botox versus Restylane for vertical lines I usually suggest my patients try Botox in this area first, since Botox usually provides good results. Fillers also have a role in filling deep furrows between the eyebrows...read more
- Botox Safety And Duration Botox is safe and FDA-approved. Depending on the severity of your wrinkles and the amount of Botox injected, it may or may not reduce ALL facial wrinkles. Typically from my experience, patients return every 3-4...read more
- No Results After 5 Days Of Botox Movement 5 Days After Botox Five days is still pretty early after a Botox treatment – I generally counsel my patients that they may see initial results of their treatment at 3 days, and that...read more
- Botox Mechanism Of Action Botox works by causing paralysis of the facial muscles. This works in two ways. First, it causes the muscles of the face to not contract and softens the appearance of static wrinkles. Secondly, it prevents...read more
- Botox At Age 50 As long as you have no medical contraindications you can get Botox, most of my patients are in their 30″s to 60’s. Please consult with a reputable Botox provider for an evaluation of your needs...read more
- Under Eye Wrinkles Treatment Botox Injecting Botox into the lower lids can lead to weakening of the muscle there. That can result in the lower lid saggy and pulling down leaving you seeing the white of your eye on the...read more
- Fat Or Botox Injection For Crows Feet Crows feet are caused by the dynamic motion of the orbicularis muscle. The best way to diminish them is with a neurotoxin such as Botox. As far as fillers or fat is concerned they can...read more
- Best Wrinkle Filler For Lines Around Mouth There are many options to help lessen the severity of the lip lines. 2 things that come to mind to me for skin tightening is Ultherapy or Infini. Ultherapy is the only device FDA approved...read more
- Best Facial Fillers For Marionette Lines Marionette lines are among the more challenging lines to completely correct. The actual cause is descent of the cheeks due to age and volume loss as well as recession of the jaw and chin. Often...read more
- Botox For Preventative Wrinkles Wrinkle prevention If you goal is to prevent the wrinkles from getting worse then I can highly recommend Botox (or Xeomin or Dysport) as the best preventative for wrinkle formation. If the wrinkles are there...read more
- Botox After Eye Issues Botox can be safely injected in the periocular area in basically any patient with intraocular pathology. Of course, it is important not to inject so much Botox so that the lids can close. (Mehryar (Ray)...read more
- Botox Or Filler For Smile Lines Botox can be used to soften the appearance of lines and wrinkles that deepen with expression. These include the horizontal lines of the forehead, the frown lines between brows and the smile lines (crows feet)...read more
- I Want To Buy Botox Online Never buy Botox online! Botox and Dysport is only legally sold and injected by medical professionals. Do not buy anything advertised on the internet as Botox for home use. There are specific techniques to injecting...read more
- Best Treatment For Crow's Feet Around Eyes Non-surgical options to manage crow’s feet? Botox is an excellent choice with a long successful track record treating the concerns you expressed. However like many situations we are faced with good long term solutions are...read more